Agnes Delrooney was a notorious organized crime matriarch.
In Aged Heat, after robbing a jewelry store at the mall, she spots Grandma-ma in the car parked outside. Realizing she looks exactly like her, Agnes switches places with her and pretends to be her in order to hide out from the police.
Duckman is the only one she reveals herself to, but the rest of the family don't believe him. Eventually Bernice, Ajax, Charles and Mambo catch her abusing Duckman and realize he was right.
She holds the family at gunpoint, sending Duckman to work so as to not raise suspicion. When Duckman returns home he see's that she has bound and gagged his family, and soon demands to have her way with Duckman.
Luckily for him, she is stopped just in time by Cornfed and the FBI. However Cornfed and Duckman accidentally send Grandma-ma off with authorities after Agnes pulls a switch out.
In You've Come a Wrong Way, Baby, while the family is being held captive on a tobacco farm, she once again reveals her true identity and flees with Duckman.
During their escape the two actually manage to come to an understanding and even toast whilst receiving awards for bringing down Walt Evergreen.
For this deed she is pardoned by the governor and Grandma-ma is released, but she is soon arrested again for having alcohol in a dry zone.
- Aged Heat
- They Craved Duckman's Brain!
- Exile in Guyville
- The Longest Weekend
- The Amazing Colossal Duckman
- Role With It
- A Star is Abhorred
- Bev Takes a Holiday
- Short, Plush and Deadly
- You've Come a Wrong Way, Baby
- She's in a tough love relationship with her crime partner that she contacts over the phone.
- Agnes isn't loyal to them, because of how she attempted to force copulation with Duckman.
- Agnes does a little chuckle in They Craved Duckman's Brain!, though it's very much not Brian Doyle-Murray doing the chuckle.
- Agnes hadn't been revealed again until You've Come a Wrong Way, Baby, yet the real Grandma-ma makes an appearance in the household in Crime, Punishment, War, Peace, and the Idiot, an episode very much prior to the former.