|“||But I don't want someone else's gland in my body. I could change. I could become a totally different person, completely unrecognizable to anyone who knows me.||”|
—Eric Duckman concerning his upcoming adrenal gland transplant.
|“||What's the downside?||”|
—Bernice Hufnagel in response to Duckman's plead.
- Episode Title Reference: The phrase "Land of Opportunity"
- Cornfed's explanation at the end of why Duckman can't have Vile Kyle's gland, is a reference to the movie JFK.
- Vile Kyle is a parody of Robert Craig Knievel, professionally known as Evel Knievel.
Holiday in Berlin by Frank Zappa
- In this episode and the episode Forbidden Fruit, Ajax, Charles and Mambo are shown to go to the same school. However, all other episodes establish they go to two different schools, Mid-City High and Mid-City Jr. High.
- Duckman thinks to himself "Why do you hear these voices in your head every week?" A reference to the previous episode, Psyche
|“||Ooh, refresh me... Middle finger straight up mean a left turn in this state?!||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.